Tuesday, April 7, 2020

CCR Planning

I Swear I can see the Finish Line


So now that I basically have the editing done, it is time to move on to competing the CCR. Honestly, the CCR has been something that has kinda stressed me out this whole project. It just feels surreal that this moment has finally come and we're at the finish line of the project. I am slightly nervous because i'm not sure how i'm going to go about filming the CCR but right now i'm planning on doing a voice over while showing visuals.

Questions

There are the four main questions that need to be answered in the CCR. My plan of attack is to make an outline for the points I want to make then develop a full script. I also cannot forget to include some data but luckily I can just refer back to my blog posts for that.

Outline (click to make larger)





No comments:

Post a Comment