Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Final Music

Music At Last

So after many days (maybe even weeks) of looking for the right music, we found a song! Like I mentioned in a previous posting, we already found one of the songs we needed (the rock song). We now had to find a sad, slower song for the end of the film opening. It was difficult because we were relying on getting Brent Faiyaz's permission to use his song "Natural Release." Unfortunately, he never got back to us.

Finding this song took much longer than expecting. It was difficult to find a song as good as "Natural Release." Some sad songs we heard were too fast paced and upbeat, while some were too depressing. It seemed as if nothing could fit into the opener. Luckily, I got the idea to look up what instruments Brent Faiyaz used in his song in hopes that I could find a somewhat similar song. After doing a quick google search, I found out that he used a bass guitar and that his song was sort of mimicking the blues genre. So with this new information, I continued my search.

Finally, I discovered a website called freemusicarchive.org, which had a pretty good variety of songs. I found this royalty free song that was labeled "Psychedelic Blues." Although it may not be as good as "Natural Release" it still gave off a sad and perplexed vibe. This is the song we are deciding to stick with for the end of the opener. The official song is called "Psychedelic Blues"- Lobo Loco.

Listen Below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment